Wednesday, October 25, 2017

TS4 - Halloween Shop


Retail Store with small Apartment
1 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom
Built on 30x20 Lot

 I got the Halloween bug big time and seeing as I can't decorate my own home I figured I would build something instead :)
This is a Costume and Decoration Shop. 
Unfortunately most of the items in the Decoration side of the shop can not be sold in game because of the way I placed them. I wanted the shop to look full and used Moo to place most of them. There is still plenty to sell and a few big ticket items so you can still make money.








Costume side of the store.



 



Decoration side of the store.









There is a place to carve pumpkins outside.


Upstairs Apartment.










Even though it looks best at night I can understand that it is hard to see what it actually looks like so here are some day time shots of the exterior.






Overviews.





Origin ID: Kemetari1771

No comments:

Post a Comment